Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions that we tend to receive.
If you still have something you’d like to know and cannot find in this list, feel free to contact us and we will answer to all your questions.
1. What yoga styles are taught on retreat?
2. Can a beginner join?
3. Is the retreat suitable only for yoga practitioners?
4. Are yoga mats provided?
5. What shall I bring to the retreat?
6. The retreat is full, is there a waiting list?
7. Can I share a room with someone else?
8. What is the daily program?
9. What type of food will there be on the retreat? Are there options for special dietary needs?
10. Are lunch and dinners included?
11. Can I get the refund for the group activities I don't join or the meals I don't eat?
12. Can I join the retreat activities and sessions without staying overnight at the hotel?
13. I cannot join the whole weekend, but I still want to join the retreat. Is it possible?
14. I made my reservation, but unfortunately I can't make it. Can I get my refund?
What yoga styles are taught on retreat?
We offer different styles of yoga throughout the retreat. Some more active and invigorating and other restorative and provide relaxation. Find out more here.
Can a beginner join?
Totally! The instructors will provide poses variations and adaptations to suit everyone’s levels.
Is the retreat suitable only for yoga practitioners?
No. The Retreat is suitable for anyone who practices yoga and those in need of a break from their hectic routine, and wants to spend some time to restore and unwind. Everyone can join, even if you’ve never done yoga before!
Are yoga mats provided?
We have yoga mats enough for everyone, but if you prefer to bring your own, feel free to bring it and anything else you may need for your yoga practice.
What shall I bring to the retreat?
We recommend you bring your own refillable bottle for water, swimwear, lightweight and comfortable clothes, trainers, leggings, sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, your own snacks (nuts, crackers, fruit, etc).
The retreat is full, is there a waiting list?
Yes, in case you couldn’t get your spot on time, we are happy to put you on the waiting list. Registrations are made on a first come first serve basis, and we will contact you as soon as there is a spot available.
Can I share a room with someone else?
We’d be happy to arrange this. Although most people joining the retreat on their own seem to prefer to stay alone or share the room with their spouse, friends, siblings, or partners. In case we do get requests from people willing to share a room with someone else, we can arrange for you two in the same room.
What is the daily program?
We have different activities throughout the 3 days. Besides the yoga classes, we will also offer guided meditation and breathing exercises sessions, sound bath relaxation with singing bowls, nutritional talk, self-care workshops and free time for yourself to enjoy the pool and rest.
What type of food will there be on the retreat? Are there options for special dietary needs?
D’Ouro Restaurant is a renowned Portuguese restaurant with creative Chefs. They will design and prepare a delicious healthy Mediterranean diet menu for the retreat. Most of the meals include vegetarian and either fish or chicken options. If you have any special dietary needs, please contact us so that we can plan your meal accordingly.
Are lunch and dinner included?
On both Friday and Saturday (2 and 3 July) dinners are included. Lunch is not included for the duration of the retreat.
Feel free to choose where to eat at your own expense.
Can I get the refund from the group activities I don’t join or meals I don’t eat?
No. The package includes the meals and activities listed in the programme, even if you choose not to join or eat, they are non-refundable.
Can I join the retreat activities and sessions without staying overnight at the hotel?
No, the activities and sessions are exclusive for participants that are staying for the whole weekend or at least one night.
I cannot join the whole weekend, but I still want to join the retreat. Is it possible?
Yes, it is. But you must stay at least one night at the hotel. Please send us a message to request a special package price for your stay.
I made my reservation, but unfortunately I can't make it. Can I get my refund?
If the participant withdraws from the retreat, the following refund policy applies:
• Cancellations made 30 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund, minus MOP200 of administration fee.
• Cancellations made within 20-29 days will incur a 25% fee, plus MOP200 of administration fee.
• Cancellations made within 14-19 days to the event will incur a 50% fee, plus MOP200 of administration fee.
• Fee is non-refundable to cancelations made within 1-13 days to the event.
• In event of weather condition some activities are subject to change without prior notice.
• In event of severe weather condition the event can be postponed or refunded.